FlowingYOGA is specialized in vinyasa and ashtanga yoga. In a relaxing white yoga shala along the Tiensesteenweg in Leuven you can enjoy different yoga styles by certified teachers. For those looking for a less dynamic class, we also teach easyflow, yin and yang, yin, hatha and prenatal yoga. You can join our classes whenever you want without reservation beforehand. FlowingYOGA also offers regular workshops restorative yoga.
After a class you feel rejuvenated, energized and relaxed. Escape from the stress of daily life and join us for a powerful yoga class. Get more strength, flexibility, better immune system, and find peace and harmony in your life.
Is yoga for me?
People of every age can practice yoga. Yoga is not about how flexible your are or how much strength you have. Yoga is about becoming in the present, accepting your physical ability and cultivating a sense of harmony in every asana, no matter how deep you can go in the posture.
FlowingYOGA offers different types of classes. Listen to your body, respect your body and you will benefit from the physical and mental healing effect of yoga.
What is yoga?
Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word ‘yuj’, meaning to yoke, to join or unite. At FlowingYOGA you practice asanas (physical postures) and pranayama (breath control) to unite your body, mind and breath.
Yoga is also named the science of health. It’s an ancient science to remove all the tension and blockages in our body and mind with the ultimate goal to find eternal happiness, joy and bliss.
The studio is closed on November 1. On November 11, no yin yoga, but we do have the special Restorative Yoga and Sound Bath workshop on November 11 from 11:15 till 12:30 (registration is required). Also the evening vinyasa will take place. Check our website regularly for modifications in class schedule or closing days.
|12:00 - 13:00||EasyFlow||beginners||Sorina|
|18.30 - 19.45||Vinyasa||level 2||Katrien|
|20.00 - 21.15||EasyFlow||beginners||Barbara|
|12:00 - 13:00||EasyFlow||beginners||Barbara|
|18:30 - 19:45||EasyFlow (prana vinyasa)||beginners||Joni|
|20:00 - 21:30||Ashtanga full primary||level 2||Anita|
|For those who want to do the half primary series, the teacher will indicate when you can start the closing sequence while other students proceed with the full primary series.|
|09:30 - 10:45||Vinyasa||all levels +||Barbara|
|17:15 - 18:15||Tieneryoga||all levels||Sophie|
|No yoga for teenagers during school vacations. No class on 26/12 and 2/1
|18:30 - 19:45||EasyFlow||beginners||Sophie|
|20:00 - 21:15||Ashtanga half primary||all levels||Sorina|
|17:45 - 18:45||Pilates||all levels||Flora|
|19:00 - 20:00||Vinyasa||level 2||Katrien|
|20:15 - 21:30||Yin Yoga||all levels||Sorina|
|09:30 - 10:45||Hatha Yoga||all levels||Miriam|
|17:45 - 18:45||Yoga for Pregnancy||all levels||Vicky|
|19:00 - 20:15||Ashtanga Basics||beginners/all levels||Anita
|09:30 - 10:45||Vinyasa||all levels +||Katrien / Joni|
|11:00 - 12:00||Yin and Yang yoga||beginners||Vicky|
|14:00 - 15:15||Yoga for cancer patients: every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month||class scheduled on 10/11 and 24/11||Inge|
We give classes for different levels. Please select a class suitable for your level. Both you and the other yogi(ni)s will benefit from this.
Beginners: These classes are for anyone who wants to start or just started with yoga.
All levels: These classes are for both beginners and more experienced yogi(ni)’s. Different options are being presented for each level.
All levels +: For these classes you need to be familiar with the basics of yoga asanas by having followed about 10 beginners classes such as Easyflow or Ashtanga Basics.
Level 2: You have at least 3 to 6 months experience in ashtanga or vinyasa yoga. These are intensive classes.
|Most classes last 1:15h (check our schedule)||standard||student|
|Try your first class||5 euro||5 euro|
|Drop in||13 euro||12 euro|
|10 class card (valid for 6 months)||100 euro||90 euro|
|Month card 1 class per week||37 euro||34 euro|
|Month card 2 classes per week||53 euro||48 euro|
|Month card unlimited||65 euro||58 euro|
- Month cards have to be taken for a minimum duration of 6 months. You pay through monthly direct debit. For month cards of 1 class or 2 classes per week: if you cannot make it one week, you can take the missed classes the next week.
- Month cards start beginning of the month. If you want to start your subscription in the course of the month, you can pay the remaining amount for that month cash in the studio:
|Standard||start wk 2|
|start wk 3|
|start wk 4
|Month card 1 class per week||28||18,5||9|
|Month card 2 classes per week||40||26,5||13|
|Month card unlimited||49||32,5||16|
|Student||start wk 2|
|start wk 3|
|start wk 4
|Month card 1 class per week||25,5||17||8,5|
|Month card 2 classes per week||36||24||12|
|Month card unlimited||43,5||29||14,5|
Terms and conditions
- After 6 months, the month card is every month automatically extended until you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 22nd of the month to change your month card, either to cancel it or stop for a few weeks.
- Month cards cannot be refunded if you forget to cancel your subscription.
- You can change your subscription formula (once a week, twice a week or unlimited) maximum two times a year. To change it, you have to send an email to email@example.com before the 22nd of the month.
- Month cards can be stopped for a few weeks maximum twice a year. Extensions are only possible in case of vacation, if applied for in advance and before the 22nd of the month, or in case of injury, if applied for immediately and with medical certificate as proof.
- 10 class cards are personal, not extendable and cannot be refunded.
- Students get a discount with a valid student ID.
- There are no classes or an adapted class schedule on official holidays. The monthly price for the classes is an average over a year. Planned holidays are already taken into account. In case a class is cancelled due to one or a few free day(s), you can take this class on another day!
- You cannot pay by card in the studio.
- Risk: Taking part in a physical activity can carry risks. The participation in the classes is fully at the risk of the participant. FlowingYOGA cannot be held responsible for possible injuries, accidents, material damage or theft, directly or indirectly associated with the participation in the classes and/or presence in the classes.
Events and workshops
- Tiensesteenweg 350, 3000 Leuven.
- You can park for free at the parking lot of the Aldi next to FlowingYOGA.
- The studio will be open 20 min before and after a class. If you have questions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Also check our FAQ.
- Company number / TAX: BE0824409334
Do you want to stay up to date by receiving our newsletter?
When coming from Leuven center during peak hours, we recommend to take the Geldenaaksebaan, turn left on the N25 and turn left on Tiensesteenweg. FlowingYOGA is then on your left about 50m from the traffic lights.
The easiest way to access FlowingYOGA by bus is with bus line 380 Tienen / Tirlemont / Grote Markt / Boutersem leaving from the train station. You take the bus stop “De Mol”.
If this is the first time you want to come to FlowingYOGA, below are some frequently asked questions that can help you:
Do I have to register for classes?
No, you can attend a class without registering in advance.
Do I have to choose for a fixed class?
No, you can come to every class you want as long as you take the level of the classes into account.
Can I try a class?
Yes, you can try a class for 5 euro without registering in advance. Please come 15 min before the class starts so that there is sufficient time to get to know each other and give some practical information.
Which class is suited for me?
It’s difficult to say which class is best suited for you. You can find a description of the classes here. You can try a class and ask advice from the teacher after the class. If you have never practiced yoga before, we advice you to start with a beginners class or all levels class. If you are interested in a quiet, non dynamic class, than yin yoga is something for you. If you want to combine quiet deep stretch with a dynamic part, than you can choose for yin and yang yoga. In hatha yoga we practice the yoga poses separately and give lots of attention to the breath. If you are looking for a dynamic beginners class, you can try easyflow or ashtanga basics. Class schedule can be found here.
How much does a class cost?
What do I have to bring to the class?
You can use a yoga mat from our studio. However, if you practice yoga for a longer time, it’s better to use your own mat for hygienic purposes. Wear sports clothes or other comfortable stretchable clothing. Classes are done on bare feet. Bring a small towel. And we suggest to not eat any heavy meals 2 hours before the class.