In our Western society our eyes often receive an overdose of visual stimuli. The number of hours they are exposed to computer, smartphone and TV screens, artificial light, … is often high. The viewing distance is often short. The eye muscles can also be stressed by other forms of stress. These factors can lead to blurred vision, deterioration of vision, irritation of the eyes, …
Eye exercises have existed for thousands of years. In the workshop you will learn these simple, effective techniques to alleviate eye problems and gradually remove them. They can improve vision or fully recover in (age-related) farsightedness, nearsightedness and astigmatism. Also disorders of tear duct, tired eyes, dry eyes, cataract, glaucoma (depending on the exact problem), …. can be partially alleviated or completely dissolved.
- Short theoretical explanation of function of the eye incl. Functioning of the muscles.
- This is important because of tension vs. relaxation: many eye problems arise because of too much tension on the eye muscles.
- Relaxation techniques
- Eye exercises: palms, peripheral vision development, long swing, extreme close up, shifts, eye massage techniques, hatha yoga for the eyes, …
- Tips for working on the PC
- Bringing the attention of tensions in consciousness. Eyes release tension when tensions are released in consciousness.
Important: Bring your lens holder or glasses case to the workshop. The eye exercises are done without tools.
Katty Reniers of Alive and Flowing in Mechelen
The workshop takes place as of 8 participants. In case there are no sufficient participants, the workshop will be cancelled and registration fee will be refunded.
Registration is only confirmed once you received an email with a link to a downloadable ticket.
Registration cannot be cancelled and registration fee will not be refunded. In case you cannot attend, you can give your registration to somebody else.