Strengthen your practice and connect to your purpose in this special yoga class series with Yogi Aaron.
Discover the power of yoga through the mastery of sequencing and intelligent practice of postures. You will learn how the physical practice of yoga can be used as a gateway to rid yourself of your fears and to step back in your life with a greater feeling of excellence and self mastery.
Align with a greater sense of purpose as you leave this class with a deep feeling of direction – nothing in the world is unreachable. The world of limitless possibilities will open up before you.
- Class 1: Saturday April 22 10:00 – 12:00 Flow Into Your Limitless Potential This alignment-based vinyasa style practice will increase your range of motion to expand what you think is possible in your life. Using pranayama and vinyasa sequencing, we will use energetically powerful postures as a vehicle of transformation and stepping stones to fulfilling your life’s purpose.
- Class 2: Saturday April 22 14:00 – 16:00 Happy Hips and Blissful Backs: The Gateway To A Happier Life Did you know that a healthy spine and open hips will result in a healthier, happier you? In this signature Yogi Aaron workshop you will build strength and release tension with a variety of active and passive postures aimed at supporting optimal posture off the mat. Invoke comfort and joy on your daily life and enhance a deeper breath capacity to reduce stress.
- Class 3: Sunday April 23 10:00 – 12:00 The Promise Of Yoga Sequence Through a beautifully sequenced vinyasa class, Yogi Aaron will teach directly from Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra 2:48: “When we practice Asana correctly, we can overcome all obstacles and thus achieve freedom.” This 2500 year old ancient Himalayan teaching will help deepen your roots to stay grounded through adversity and will help prune your thoughts to keep a clear vision ahead.
The classes are open to all levels + (no absolute beginners)
You can sign up for one or more classes.
The classes are in English.
About Yogi Aaron
Yogi Aaron is a liberator, a change initiator. He is a Master Teacher of Yoga, an International Retreat Leader, the author of ‘Autobiography of a Naked Yogi’, the founder of Blue Osa Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica, a born adventurer, and an avid animal lover.
His mission is to hold space for those curious enough to become still and discover their own unique brilliance within. His message is one of conquering fear and saying yes! to life with courage, faith and grace. His intention is to inspire all of us to realize our inner strength and cultivate indomitable will, so we’re able to reveal our best self and shine brightly.
Instilled with steely determination and love for the great outdoors he strove to understand himself in untamed landscapes. The wilds of northern Canada, the underwater wonderland of the Caribbean and the Holy Himalayas all provided a rich playground for his unraveling. Lost in nature, he found his true nature.
It was Aaron’s natural inquisitiveness and the influence of his new-age mother that delivered him to yoga at just 18. It sparked a flame that he could not quell. He made pilgrimages to ashrams and retreat centers in order to understand the Vedic tradition and Tantric path.
His personal journey to free his own identity provided fertile ground for healing and growth. It honed a philosophy and attitude to life that was to become the cornerstone of his teachings itself.
He began instructing students in yoga asana, pranayama and philosophy in 1997. By 2001 Yogi Aaron notoriously exploded onto the New York yoga scene and became an overnight sensation. By creating a haven for people to come, practice and be themselves he became a prominent figure in the yoga community. That recognition leads him to start leading workshops and retreats internationally.
When Yogi Aaron isn’t teaching or studying he can be found making homemade jam for his students or surfing with his dogs in Costa Rica.
- 50 euro for one session.
- If you register at once for 2 or 3 workshops, you receive a discount of 20%, so you pay 80 euro for 2 sessions and 120 euro for 3 sessions.
- After online registration you will receive a email with a download link with your ticket. Please bring this ticket to the workshop.
Early bird price:
- if you sign up before February 15, you receive an extra 10% discount. So you pay 45 euro for one session, 72 euro for two sessions, 108 euro for 3 sessions.