Due to the Corona crisis there are currently no classes inside the studio. But as of May 19, we offer classes outside on the terrace and you can also still join our online classes.
Check our online and outdoor classes in the class schedule.
Read our newsletter about changes of the working of the studio here.
Read our newsletter about outdoor classes here.
To join our classes, you have to create an account on Momoyoga.
To view recorded lessons you can request access via our Webshop.
FlowingYOGA is specialized in vinyasa and ashtanga yoga. In a relaxing white yoga shala along the Tiensesteenweg in Leuven you can enjoy different yoga styles by certified teachers. For those looking for a less dynamic class, we also teach easyflow, yin and yang, yin, hatha and prenatal yoga. You can join our classes whenever you want without reservation beforehand. FlowingYOGA also offers regular workshops restorative yoga.
After a class you feel rejuvenated, energized and relaxed. Escape from the stress of daily life and join us for a powerful yoga class. Get more strength, flexibility, better immune system, and find peace and harmony in your life.
Is yoga for me?
People of every age can practice yoga. Yoga is not about how flexible your are or how much strength you have. Yoga is about becoming in the present, accepting your physical ability and cultivating a sense of harmony in every asana, no matter how deep you can go in the posture.
FlowingYOGA offers different types of classes. Listen to your body, respect your body and you will benefit from the physical and mental healing effect of yoga.
What is yoga?
Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word ‘yuj’, meaning to yoke, to join or unite. At FlowingYOGA you practice asanas (physical postures) and pranayama (breath control) to unite your body, mind and breath.
Yoga is also named the science of health. It’s an ancient science to remove all the tension and blockages in our body and mind with the ultimate goal to find eternal happiness, joy and bliss.
Class schedule during the Corona crisis: From May 19, when the weather is nice, we regularly offer outdoor classes on the terrace. You can also follow classes online in different ways:
Live classes via Zoom
We start this in May. The classes take one hour and are announced in the timetable. You can book them through your personal account. Half an hour before the class, you will receive the link where you can follow the class.
Free live streaming via YouTube
Since the end of March you can take a free online class with Katrien on average twice a week via YouTube live streaming. These classes can also be found in the online timetable. You can book these classes for free through your personal account. Half an hour before the class, you will receive the link where you can follow the class.
Online yoga at your convenience
In the meantime you can already find about 15 lessons on our YouTube channel: Vinyasa, EasyFlow, and Yin & Yang. Every week you will find new classes there. Do you want to follow them too? There are 2 ways to access this YouTube channel:
- With your current 10-class card: in exchange for 4 classes, you get one month unlimited access to all YouTube classes. Just create an account and send a photo of your current class card to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then arrange access to this channel. If you don’t have enough remaining classes, email a photo of your card and we will contact you to work out a solution.
- Support the studio by donating €35 via our webshop and receive one month unlimited access.
Book your class here:
Class schedule before the temporary closure due to the Corona crisis
|12:00 - 13:00||EasyFlow||beginners||Barbara|
|18:30 - 19:45||EasyFlow||beginners||Nele|
|20:00 - 21:15||Vinyasa||all levels +||Joni|
|09:30 - 10:45||Vinyasa||all levels +||Barbara|
|17:00 - 18:15||Yogatherapie||all levels||Inge|
|The yoga therapy is currently cancelled. We hope to plan new classes in April|
|18:30 - 19:45||EasyFlow||beginners||Camila|
|20:00 - 21:15||Ashtanga half primary||all levels||Sorina|
|09:30 - 10:45||Hatha Yoga||all levels||Miriam|
|17:45 - 18:45||Yoga for Pregnancy||all levels||Vicky|
|19:00 - 20:15||Ashtanga Basics||beginners/all levels||Anita
We give classes for different levels. Please select a class suitable for your level. Both you and the other yogi(ni)s will benefit from this.
Beginners: These classes are for anyone who wants to start or just started with yoga.
All levels: These classes are for both beginners and more experienced yogi(ni)’s. Different options are being presented for each level.
All levels +: For these classes you need to be familiar with the basics of yoga asanas by having followed about 10 beginners classes such as Easyflow or Ashtanga Basics.
Level 2: You have at least 3 to 6 months experience in ashtanga or vinyasa yoga. These are intensive classes.
Discover our formulas here. You can select your payment formula when you book a class. Just click in the class schedule on ‘book now’ and you will be directed to our booking system on Momoyoga.
Students under 23 years will receive a DISCOUNT upon presentation of a valid student card as mentioned in the table below. Students must e-mail a photo of their student card to email@example.com before booking their class or class package at the student rate.
|standard||student younger than 23 years|
|Discovery card: 2 weeks unlimited yoga. One-off offer on your first visit to FlowingYOGA. Bring your own yoga mat.||25 euro||25 euro|
|Discovery package: 2 weeks unlimited yoga + yoga mat with a value of 22,5 euro. One-off offer on your first visit to FlowingYOGA.||45 euro||45 euro|
|Drop in||13 euro||12 euro|
|5 class card (valid for 3 months)||59 euro||55 euro|
|10 class card (valid for 3 months)||110 euro||100 euro|
|20 class card (valid for 3 months)||200 euro||180 euro|
Terms and conditions
- Class cards are personal, non-renewable and non-refundable.
- Exceptionally, on presentation of a doctor’s note, a class card can be extended.
- All classes must be booked in advance via our online reservation system. You can book up to a few minutes before the class if there is still a place available.
- Classes will take place when we have 5 registrations 2h before class. If we do not have 5 registrations 2h in advance, you will be notified by email that the class has been cancelled.
- You can cancel a class that you booked free of charge up to 8 hours in advance via the reservation system. Otherwise the class will be charged.
- The class schedule can be changed at any time without prior notice.
- Students under the age of 23 receive a discount on presentation of a valid student card. They must e-mail a photo of their student card to firstname.lastname@example.org before buying a class or class package at the student rate.
- On public holidays there is no class or a modified timetable.
- During the summer holidays we offer an extensive class schedule. We normally close a week at the end of July from Saturday to Sunday the following week and during the extended weekend of Ascension. But this can be adjusted.
- Due to hygienic measures, no yoga mats are made available in the studio. You can buy yoga mats of good quality in the studio, payment via webshop.
- The bolsters in the studio may only be used if you put your own bath towel on them.
- In the studio you can only pay via the online reservation system or via the webshop.
- Risk: Taking part in a physical activity can carry risks. The participation in the classes is fully at the risk of the participant. FlowingYOGA cannot be held responsible for possible injuries, accidents, material damage or theft, directly or indirectly associated with the participation in the classes and/or presence in the classes.
Events and workshops
- Tiensesteenweg 350, 3000 Leuven.
- You can park for free at the parking lot next to the Gamma, in front of the empty Aldi building, next to FlowingYOGA.
- The studio will be open 20 min before and after a class. If you have questions you can contact email@example.com. Also check our FAQ.
- Company number / TAX: BE0824409334
Do you want to stay up to date by receiving our newsletter?
When coming from Leuven center during peak hours, we recommend to take the Geldenaaksebaan, turn left on the N25 and turn left on Tiensesteenweg. FlowingYOGA is then on your left about 50m from the traffic lights.
The easiest way to access FlowingYOGA by bus is with bus line 380 Tienen / Tirlemont / Grote Markt / Boutersem leaving from the train station. You take the bus stop “De Mol”.
If you want to come to FlowingYOGA for the first time, you can find some frequently asked questions below:
Do I have to register for classes?
Yes, you do. Before you come to the studio for the first time, create an account on our online reservation system. You must always book your class in advance through our online reservation system.
Do I have to choose for a fixed class?
No, you can participate in any class as long as you take into account the level of the classes.
Can I try a class?
We offer a discovery card for first-time yogis at FlowingYOGA. With this card, you can take unlimited classes for 2 weeks for 25 euros. You have to bring your own yoga mat.
If you don’t have a yoga mat, you can also book our discovery package. Then you can take unlimited classes for 45 euro for 2 weeks and get a yoga mat for 22,5 euro.
Our discovery card or discovery package is a one-off offer for when you come to the studio for the first time.
Which class is suited for me?
It’s difficult to say which class is best suited for you. You can find a description of the classes here. You can try a class and ask advice from the teacher after the class. If you have never practiced yoga before, we advice you to start with a beginners class or all levels class. If you are interested in a quiet, non dynamic class, than yin yoga is something for you. If you want to combine quiet deep stretch with a dynamic part, than you can choose for yin and yang yoga. In hatha yoga we practice the yoga poses separately and give lots of attention to the breath. If you are looking for a dynamic beginners class, you can try easyflow or ashtanga basics. Class schedule can be found here.
How much does a class cost?
We have different memberships. You can find all the prices here. You have to register in advance via our online reservation system.
What do I have to bring to the class?
For hygienic reasons we do not have yoga mats available in the studio. So bring your own yoga mat. We also sell good quality yoga mats in the studio that you can pay for through our webshop. Wear sportswear or other comfortable stretch clothing. All classes are barefoot. Bring a small towel. If you want to use a bolster, bring a bath towel to put on the bolster for hygienic reasons. We also recommend not to eat heavy meals 2 hours before class.